- Rose Parade
- Rose Bowl
- About Us
- Tickets & Events
Echoes of Success
Echoes of Success
contributions have helped others achieve success.
WIN A TRIP
to America's New Year Celebration® in Pasadena, California.
Upload your photo below or tag us on Twitter or Instagram with hastags
- Most Recent
- Rules & Terms
ONE GRAND PRIZE: One (1) America’s New Year Celebration Experience package including two VIP tickets to the 128th Rose Parade and two tickets to the 103rd Rose Bowl Game on Monday, January 2, 2017. Winner will also receive $1,000 for travel and related expenses.
ONE PRIZE PER CAMPAIGN: One (1) Rose Parade VIP ticket package, the package includes four (4) VIP tickets to the 128th Rose Parade onMonday, January 2, 2017.
Contest #1 (July 1-September 15) – On September 16, one winner will be selected to win one (1) Rose Parade VIP package.
Contest #2 (September 16-October 31) – On November 1, one winner selected to win one (1) Rose Parade VIP package.
Contest #3 (November 1-December 15) – On December 16, one winner selected to win one (1) Rose Parade VIP package.
128th Rose Parade "Echoes of Success"
Pasadena Tournament of Roses Association, 391 S. Orange Grove Boulevard, Pasadena, 91184, referred to herein as the “128th Rose Parade.”
Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. PT on July 1, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on December 15, 2016 (The “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries, unless noted otherwise, must be submitted and received within this time period. Any entries not received within the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this sweepstakes.
HOW TO ENTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSSARY TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES.
You must have access to the internet and/or a Twitter or Instagram account in order to participate.
Copies or other mechanical reproductions, or facsimiles are not eligible and will be rejected. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant using a social media handle, the holder of the account will be deemed the person who submitted the entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Limit one entry per person/social media handle. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misaddressed or misdirected due to technical or computer failures, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable internet connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or networks transmissions, inability to access the website or online service, or any other technical error or malfunction.
All photos/videos/written content must comply with the "Photo/Video Requirements" set forth below.
Photo/Video/Written Content Requirements:
- The Photo/Video/Written Content must not contain content that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Any Photo/Video/Written Content deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor's sole discretion, will be disqualified. Photos/Videos/Written Content must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent (including, but not limited to, nudity, or pornography), profane, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group), violent, self-mutilating (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), or illegal (e.g., underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.).
- The Photo/Video/Written Content must not contain or depict material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination, including without limitation, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age. The Photo/Video/Written Content must not contain or depict material that is threatening to any person, place, business, group, or world peace or contain words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group.
- The Photo/Video/Written Content should not contain any content that infringes or may infringe third party rights, including, without limitation, any copyright, name, trademark, logo, trade dress, or other personal or proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity or make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, charities, slogans, political, or religious statements), or be otherwise objectionable. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, publicly displayed and publicly accessible Sponsor content, materials, or products are permitted to be displayed in Photos/Videos/Written Content submitted for this Sweepstakes.
- The Photo/Video/Written Content must not contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
- Entrants and all submitted Photos/Videos/Written Content must be in keeping with Sponsor's image as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, or Photo/Video/Written Content will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. The Photo must not disparage persons or organizations associated with Sponsor.
- Photos/Videos/Written Content must not reference any of Sponsor's competitors.
Void Where Prohibited By Law.
This sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. The sweepstakes is open only to persons who are 18 years of age or older as of 12:00:01 a.m. on July 1, 2016. Employees, volunteers, sponsors, broadcast partners and representatives of the Tournament of Roses and any employees’ or volunteers’ immediate family or household members of these groups are not eligible to win the sweepstakes.
PRIZE AND WINNER SELECTION
All prizes are awarded based on chance and are randomly selected. No skill is required to participate or win any portion of the sweepstakes. The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received in the sweepstakes. If a selected winner is not eligible, declines the prize, or cannot be contacted within forty-eight (48) hours of the initial notification (including, but not limited to, failure to return a phone call from the Sponsor), the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected by the Sponsor from all remaining valid entries.
SPECIFIC SWEEPSTAKES AND RELATED RULES
During the Sweepstakes Period, the Sponsor will promote the sweepstakes for which the general eligibility rules will be posted via the Sponsor’s website at www.tournamentofroses.com. You may need to “follow” the Sponsor’s accounts to be eligible. In addition to the rules set forth here, all entrants must comply with the rules and regulations of the individual social media platform being used. The failure to follow all applicable rules will subject the entry to disqualification.
The prizes to be awarded are as follows:
- No less than one (1) America’s New Year Celebration Experience package including two VIP tickets to the 128th Rose Parade on January 2, 2017 and two tickets to the 103rd Rose Bowl Game presented by Northwestern Mutual on January 2, 2017. Winner of the sweepstakes will receive two (2) tickets to each event. Winner will also receive $1,000 for travel and related expenses, which may be awarded in the form of a gift card. The Sponsor is not responsible for any travel, accommodations, local transportation, food or any other expense associated with travel to or the stay in Pasadena. The approximate retail value of this prize package is $1,650.
- No less than three (3) Rose Parade VIP ticket packages. Each package includes four (4) tickets to the 128th Rose Parade on January 2, 2017. The approximate retail value of each package is $200.
All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the prize are the winner’s responsibility. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, being provided by Sponsors. Winner will receive a Form 1099 for any prize with a value of $600 or more. Winner’s name, address and social security number must be provided prior to the award of any prize with a value of $600 or more.
Prizes not replaceable if lost, stolen, or destroyed, not transferable or redeemable for cash, and may not be substituted for another prize, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, or as provided in these rules. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the prize.
All winners will be notified that they have been selected as a winner by the social media handle they used to submit their entry.
Winner of the America’s New Year Celebration experience package will be required to present valid identification, including social security number, and the winner and any of his or her invitees may be required to sign a Statement of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release by the deadline established by the Sponsor in order to receive the prize. If the winner does not fulfill these requirements within the deadlines established by the Sponsor, he or she will forfeit the prize.
If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the sweepstakes or any portion of the sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THESE SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. Information submitted in Internet entries, including entrant’s name, e-mail address, etc., may be used by the Sponsor for marketing and promotional purposes.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of action, or losses of any kind resulting from your participation in this sweepstakes, and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize and any travel related thereto, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, and claims based on the rights of publicity and privacy.
Sponsor is not responsible for changes made to the prize being awarded, including any delay, cancellation or postponement of the prize events, and is under no obligation to provide a substitute prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes or in the announcements of the prizes/prize winners.
Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules or the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of the Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with these sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions.
By participating in these sweepstakes, you also agree to have your name, photograph, voice, biographical information, and likeness used in any and all media for promotional purposes relating to these sweepstakes or future similar sweepstakes without further compensation or notice, except as prohibited by law.
For a copy of the winners with prizes valued over $100.00, send a self-addressed envelope to "128th Rose Parade ‘Echoes of Success’ Sweepstakes Winners List,” 391 S. Orange Grove Boulevard, Pasadena, CA 91184 by December 25, 2016. The winner’s names will be available after the winner has been verified and the prizes have been awarded.