There are no in-and-out privileges at the Rose Bowl Stadium. Once you exit the stadium, you may not re-enter.
The following items are not permitted into the Rose Bowl Stadium:
Noisemakers including thunder sticks, musical instruments, whistles, air horns, boom boxes, weapons or projectiles, alcoholic beverages, any glass, metal or hard plastic containers of any size, frozen beverage bottles, hard or soft sided coolers of any size, plastic drink containers (except for two liters or less with factory seal intact), backpacks, bags and purses larger than 14" square, boxes or wrapped packages of any size, unsliced fruits or vegetables, animals (other than service animals required because of a disability), balls, toys or sports equipment, banners, signs or flags, helium balloons, laser pointers, poles or sticks, umbrellas and unauthorized cameras with lenses longer than 3.5 inches, interchangeable or telephoto lenses, video cameras, monopods or tripods, skates, skateboards, scooters or bicycles.
Note: Strollers are permitted but must be checked with an usher inside the stadium tunnel or at the Checked Items tent. The VIZIO BCS National Championship and Rose Bowl Stadium are not responsible for checked items.
Southern California Fan Code of Conduct
The VIZIO BCS National Championship, the Rose Bowl Stadium and the Los Angeles Sports Council support the area’s outstanding collegiate and professional sports teams. In order to ensure a safe and celebratory environment, we ask that fans refrain from the following behavior at all events:
- Profanity or other offensive language, whether spoken or appearing on apparel
- Smoking, which is prohibited in the stadium
- Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue
- Throwing of items or liquids
- Entering the playing field at any time
- Fighting or other threatening behavior
- Failing to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff, if requested to do so
- Reselling of tickets at the venue
- Violating of state or local laws
Failure to comply may subject you to ejection or arrest.
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to venue personnel. We welcome your help in our efforts to provide an enjoyable experience for all guests.
In order to provide a safe environment for our fans, the following security measures may be in effect:
Searches at the entry gates will include inspection of all items that are carried into the stadium. Patrons may be subject to metal detectors, wand searches or full searches of your person, also known as “pat downs.”
Searches may cause delays in entering the stadium.
Each entry gate will include several “express lanes” to expedite entry for those who do not carry personal belongings. You are encouraged to secure belongings in your vehicle whenever possible.
Law enforcement personnel may conduct inspections of vehicles parking near the stadium.
If you see something suspicious on your way to the game or at the stadium, please report it immediately to local law enforcement or call 9-1-1.
Stadium Entry Gates
There are eight (8) stadium entry gates that service the VIZIO BCS National Championship: “A” through “G” and “N” (North). Your game ticket allows access through any gate.
Stadium & Ticket Seating Facts
There are 77 numbered rows in the stadium. The lettered rows begin below Row 1, starting with Row “A” and descending down. The tunnels enter the stadium at Row 28. Each section is divided between low seats (1, 2, 3, etc.) and high seats (101, 102, 103, etc.). If you are standing in the tunnel facing the playing field, the low seats are to your left and the high seats are to your right.
The new Terry Donahue Pavilion, located on the west side of the Rose Bowl Stadium, offers exclusive comfort, premium seat amenities and the most upscale sports experience in Southern California. The premium seat experience includes convenient VIP parking, a private entrance, climate controlled indoor lounges, upscale dining, HD televisions, full bars, with wider, cushioned outdoor seating, extra legroom and cup holders. For more information or to purchase premium seats, go to rosebowlpremiumseating.com or call 626-585-6800.
Will Call Booths
Tickets purchased through the participating universities can be picked up on game day at the participating institution’s Will Call booth, located outside of Gate A. Player guests may also pick up their tickets at the participating institution’s Will Call booth. Please look for the banner with the name of the participating institution at the top of the booth. Participating institution and player guest Will Call booths open at 2:30 p.m. and picture identification will be required.
Tickets purchased through other authorized distributors will be at the Rose Bowl Stadium Will Call booth located outside of Gate B. This booth is only used for game day Will Call, not for the days leading up to the game. Third-party Will Call will not be accepted. On game day, the Will Call booth opens at noon and picture identification will be required.
Tailgating is an important part of the game day experience for you, the fan. We are committed to creating a fan-friendly environment that is safe for all to enjoy. You, as fans, play an important role. For your safety and the enjoyment of all, we ask that you please help by observing these tailgating guidelines.
- No in-and-out privileges for vehicles.
- No overnight parking, unless in designated RV lots.
- Parking lots close 90 minutes concluding the game.
- No saving of parking spaces. Parking is first-come, first-served.
- Roadways, aisles and parking areas must be kept clear of tailgating equipment so vehicles and emergency personnel may park or pass through.
- Guests must tailgate in front of or behind their vehicle only.
- Vehicle tailgates should not interfere with the flow of traffic.
- No box trucks, trailers, grill in-tow or catering services from outside sources permitted in parking lots.
- Individual tents or pop-ups are not permitted.
Food, Fire and Refuse
- No open flames permitted in any tailgate or parking area.
- Charcoal grills are permitted in most tailgate areas.
- All barbecue grills must be raised off the ground.
- Please clean up your tailgating area before entering the game.
- Trash bags can be left at your tailgate area. Please recycle when possible.
- No consumption of alcohol in tailgating areas after kickoff.
- No drinking games or use of alcohol-related paraphernalia (For example: No beer bong funnels or beer pong).
- Please do not use glass containers. All drinks should be placed in plastic/disposable cups.
- No underage drinking.
- No music with inappropriate language.
- No amplified music.
- Selling of items or soliciting of any promotional or marketing activities is prohibited.
- Please be respectful to fans around you, other vehicles and stadium property.
- If you need assistance or observe a potential problem, contact Tailgating Ambassadors, police or parking personnel or call 9-1-1.
Failure to comply with these guidelines, along with all applicable city, state and federal laws, stadium or game management policies may result in citation or arrest as well as loss of tailgating privileges and/or game tickets.